top of page


  • Where can I find my tax appraisal?

    Appraisals from the Tax Assessor/Collector can be found here.

  • Where do my tax dollars go?

    Collin County MUD #1’s current tax rate is $1.05 per $100 of assessed value. The rate is distributed as follows:

    - Debt Service for Utility and Road Infrastructure$0.70

    - Maintenance & Operations$0.2555

    - Emergency Medical Services & Fire$0.0945

  • Are there any tax exemptions in Collin County MUD #1?

    The MUD Board of Directors voted to include a $10,000 exemption for property owners who are disabled or over 65 that went into effect for the 2020 tax year.

  • How do I obtain utility services?

    Go to the Helpful Links page and click on the service providers.

  • Who do I contact with questions on my water bill?

    Billing questions can be answered by the City of Celina’s Utility Billing Office. You may call their customer service desk at 972-382-3345.

  • Where do I report a problem with my water or sewer service?

    You can report issues with service on the City of Celina’s Citizen Portal.

  • Can I attend the District’s meetings?

    You are welcome to attend the monthly meetings of the Board of Directors. All meetings are open to the public according to Texas law. These meetings are normally held on the 4th Wednesday of each month at noon, at the Light Farms Community Center, located at 1234 Homestead Court, Celina, Texas 75009.

  • What is the Open Meetings Act?

    The Texas Open Meetings Act honors the principle that government at all levels in this state should operate in a way that is open and accessible to the people to view deliberations of elected officials. Texas law allows closed meetings in certain limited circumstances.

  • Can I vote in local elections?

    Qualified registered voters are eligible to vote in US, Texas, Collin County, and the independent school district elections. Additionally, all residents who are qualified registered voters can also vote in Collin County MUD #1 elections. More information can be found on the Collin County Elections page.

  • I am unable to find the answer to my question here.

    Please refer to the District's Contact Us page if you require further assistance. District representatives will respond shortly.

bottom of page